But she can sleep with her eyes open.
I found Aliya asleep like this Monday night. She got those glasses out of the treasure box at school. I laugh everytime I see her in them, and I about fell out when I found her asleep that way.
This week I have been working on the boys' room. After I moved Aliya to their old room, that left them bunking in a very pink room. Although John John wasn't complaining, I was ready to get it complete.
I bought their bedding on clearance at Target.com, 14.99 a set. You can't beat that. The room is a bit limier(is that a word?) than I wanted, but hopefully once I get a few things on the wall, it will look better.
I found them a set of bunk beds on craigslist that I am leaving (for now) as separate twin beds. It's nice cause the rails can stay up and keep Joshie in.







those glasses are funny! lol
ReplyDeleteI love the boys' room. I think it looks great and I agree that once you get some things on the wall, it will look fabulous!
Ha! Those glasses are funny! I can't believe she was sleeping in them.
ReplyDeleteThe boys room looks great!
oh that is so true about the beds! How is it going now that they are in there?! I wonder how long it will be before monkeys are jumping across the beds?!
ReplyDeleteThose glasses are priceless! And I love the boys' room! It's so cute! You've done a great job!
ReplyDeleteIt looks good Ang! I agree that it is a bit limey...maybe some blue stripes? Or big wall art would be cool too. Do you have any cute pics of them in their board shorts that you could print large and put up in there?
ReplyDeleteThe boys room looks awesome! You did such a good job! And I love Ailya's glasses.
ReplyDeleteAliya is cracking me up with those glasses!
ReplyDeleteAnd I think their room looks great, especially after you get some things on the walls. Cute bedding!