Saturday, July 14, 2007

Good Vibrations

Last night as I finished feeding Joshua, I laid him back in his bassinet that sits by my bed. As I turned on the vibrating option on the bassinet, I wondered...why does my bed not have a vibrating option?

Seriously, that would be a kick-arse feature on a bed. They sell 'sleep number' beds and adjustable beds...why not vibrating beds?

So, I laid there for a while thinking how nice it would be to have a big, king-sized vibrating bed. Then I rolled Joshua's bassinet close to my bed where the vibrations transfered to my mattress and fell asleep....to my home-made vibrating bed!

3 comments:

  1. that makes me think of those motels where you can put the quarter in for a vibrating bed! Haha =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA I was going to say the same thing as Katie... that made me think of the romantic motels with the heart-shaped, vibrating beds. It's got to be a girl thing. Stuff that vibrates rocks. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got me thinking about that scene in National Lampoon's vacation.

    I wish I had a vibrating feature for my kid....the one that never sleeps.

    ReplyDelete