Anyways, a friend found the pattern online and I thought it would be a perfect Christmas present for her. Well, the original pattern called for about a zillion 2" squares. After cutting and sewing for about 2 hours, and only getting about a 6" square done, I axed that.

So, I changed the pattern to be one Mario, instead of the original 4 Marios on the pattern. I am using 4" squares now, so it is going alot faster.

By the way, I really suck at quilting, so this is by far not the best quilt, but it should be nice for Aliya. Besides it will probably end up on the floor of her closet in a few months anyways.

Notice Joshua is starting to roll :)






That looks great Angie!! Good work!! :)
ReplyDeleteWOW!!!! That looks awesome, AND you deviated from the pattern! Congrats! It looks great.
ReplyDeleteOH, and it's "The Tiltons", Jackie who is pzzle lol. Why is my username in google pzzle?
ReplyDelete