Either I am in a state of shock, or my Lexapro works really well.
While I was working on the quilt, John John was up in my bedroom watching a DVD. He is usually very good while a movie is on and I expected him to fall asleep.
Well, you know the phrase "a little too quiet", yeah, it was way too quiet.
I go up to my bedroom and out of my bathroom runs a cloud of dust, that bolts underneath a blankie. I peek in my bathroom and my jaw hit the floor.
John John decided to get in my vanity and play makeup, with my makeup. He dumped all of my powder out onto my chair, vanity and floor, probably walked in it and fingerpainted. He also took my eyeliner and lipliner and drew on his face.
I'm not really sure what else he got into, it was all a mess, there is no telling.
I'm sure I will look back and think 'I wish I would've got some pictures of him' but at the time the only thing that crossed my mind was 'Where is the belt???'
Monday, October 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Oh man! I wish you got pictures but from your description, I got the idea.
ReplyDeleteHe may still be running from you...lol
Oops. I really wish there were pictures. One time Easton's leg was stuck in his crib but he looked so funny that I still grabbed the camera before I rescued him. It was quick.
ReplyDeleteI'm a bad mommy.
I was looking online to find some other stay at home moms with three kids so I could VENT and I came across your blog. I had to laugh at some of your entries...especially the one where you say you take too much personally and are emotionally drained...that is ME today.
ReplyDeleteAnyways, thought I would say 'hi' and "nice blog!"