Saturday, October 6, 2007

My Cloth Diaper Obsession

Yes, it has become an obsession. I love seeing my little boy in such cute fluff. (Fluff is the 'lingo' used to describe a cloth diaper)

It's so fun to see the expressions on people's faces when I tell them I cloth diaper. It's like a cross between a 'Why?' and an 'Ewww!'

I took the boys to the YMCA the other day when I went to workout and as I dropped them off in the Kidzone, I explained that Joshua was cloth diapered. Before I could even get to explain how to change him, I got the inevitable 'We don't allow cloth diapers...yata yata, health hazard, messy, etc."

After a pause that seemed like forever, I realized they must not know about current cloth. So I whipped out one of my Happy Heiny diapers. Holy Crap! You would've thought I handed them a cute little puppy or something, they were all ohhhing and ahhing over this thing. So, once they realized that Joshua's poop wasn't going to jump out of his diaper and grab them, they were all for the cloth.

Now for some cute cloth pics....cause he is so stinkin' cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment