Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Our Crazy Weather Week

Last week was the first week of school. It was also the week Tropical Storm Fay decided to come through the state and dump a load of rain on us. Schools were canceled on Thursday and Friday. We literally sat inside for 4 days and watched it rain. It was SOOOOOOO BORING!

The kids were so happy to get back to school on Monday morning.

Anyways, so while we were cooped up in the house, I did my best to get a few shots of the storm. It's hard to see the rain, but you can sorta make out the weather.


This white heron was fishing during the storm.


The kids were obviously super bored, so they jumped on Daddy some.


So bored in fact, Joshie was watching MarketWatch, poor child.

2 comments:

  1. KEEP THE STOCKS AWAY FROM JOSHIE!

    Poor kid...heehee

    I will bite my tongue later on when he's a millionare investor!


    ~ Just wanted to say how happy I am to read your blogs! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joshie watching Market Watch...that is cracking me up!

    ReplyDelete