So much has gone on the past week, it is hard to keep up. John started a new job. He now works in Gainesville, and not in the house (lucky). He works 4 days a week, 10 hour days, plus 2 hours of driving each day. So, needless to say, I am working harder too.
I am also sick today. It's a combination of sore throat, sinus pressure, cough and stress.
I met with John John's teacher today. He was accepted into the Occupational Therapy program at his school. His small muscle tone is still very weak, and although he has made tremendous progress the last 6 months, we have decided that it is still needed. He had his first class today and I am sure he had a blast.
My baby brother, who is not actually a baby, but 21, graduates from college on Saturday. I am so proud of him. He is getting his Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering. We are driving down to Tampa with Aliya to see him. My mom is going to watch the boys for us.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






wow I did not know about the job change...I hope that he gets settled in!
ReplyDeleteSo now it's back to you and Joshie again....that must be nice...at least until Christmas break starts!
I'm glad that John John has so much available to him right now...better than him getting to Kindergarten and you finding all this out!
Love u
See, there ARE jobs out there. Some people just need to stop complaining. Good luck with all that driving though.
ReplyDeleteAngie I hope this works! I hope you are feeling better too!
ReplyDeleteYeah it worked! Love, Cori
ReplyDeleteHope John John loves OT!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with adjusting to John's new work schedule, too.