Aliya had a few friends over from school on Saturday for a Luau Birthday Party. We grilled out and let the kids play on the Slip-N-Slide and in the lake. They even tubed for a little. She picked out a chocolate Sponge Bob cake too.
Aliya and John John before the guests arrived. He was so excited for Sissy.
Clair and Rachael
The kids on the hammock
John John, playing bubbles
Joshie in the 'Pee Pool'
Lucie was there too!
The Sponge Bob cake
Singing Happy Birthday
Cheese!

(ok, this is as close as I could find to a baby photo of her..)






happy birthday, Aliyah!
ReplyDeleteLooks like such a fun party...I am really diggin' that sponge bob cake ;)
Awww, Happy Birthday Aliyah! Looks like they all had a blast at the party. Hope she had a wonderful day! They grow way too fast, don't they?
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun party. And you have the perfect house for such a shin-dig. I wanna come have MY next party there!
ReplyDeleteHappy b-day to your sweet girl. I could have guessed that baby picture was her in a heartbeat...still cute as ever!
Awww! It looks like it was so fun. I can't believe our big kids are SEVEN! Agh! They are gaining on us. LOL.
ReplyDelete