After getting off the phone with John John's current school, I can now announce that we have BIG Changes ahead.
For the start of the 2009-2010 school year, John John will be back to school with Aliya. Not only that, but he will go a full day. He will ride the same bus as his sister, and come home on the same bus.
Part of me is super scared, letting him go on the 'big kid bus' and part of me is so excited to see him growing up into a school kid. I have to keep reminding myself that he will be riding the same bus in kindergarten, a little over a year and a half from now, so what's the difference?
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Full day?! Wow. We have to wait for Kinder for that...but I think we're going to let KayTar ride the bus next year. She thinks it is so exciting.
ReplyDeleteoh yes that has to be hard! But he and Aliya will take care of eachother!
ReplyDeleteYou have done such a great job girl!
Awww, what a big boy! I'd be a tad on the scared side too... but I tend to be over-protective, or so I'm told. I bet he's excited! He'll do great! And big sis will be there to help him out. :o)
ReplyDeleteawww...that is so good that he will have his big sister to keep him safe ;)
ReplyDeleteHow super exciting! You must be so proud of him.
ReplyDelete