Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring Break 2009

Today marks the official first day of Spring Break for the kids. However, their break actually began this weekend. My mom and step dad took the older two to the movies yesterday to see Mosters vs. Aliens in 3D. I was told John John did not wear his glasses, I figured he wouldn't, but they had a great time.
My dad and step mom also came by yesterday to bring the kids some new beach toys and bubbles. What a great way to start spring break. While the kids were at the movies, John and I took Joshie to Home Depot for some new play sand for the sand box.
So, today I plan on playing outside with the kids, getting some sun and spring cleaning outside. However, I am not sure if the weatherman has the same plans for me. It looks like there is a 40% chance of rain today. Hopefully, I will have pictures up soon :)

2 comments:

  1. Hope everything works out. I can't wait to be able to take Olivia outside and do yard stuff. I want to see pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you guys have a good Spring Break!

    ReplyDelete