Too cute! Far too cute! X.
did you get your free milk shake from the chik fil a at oak leaf?! cookies n cream...nom nom nom
ummm, NO! I didn't even know they were giving them away! Curses!!!! I got nothing free :( Oh well
Is he old enough to have voted? He looks so manly with his new hair cut. Well, more like a teeny, tiny, little man!! LOL!!No worries about GA! We were happy last year. Carl thinks FSU will give UF big probs when they play.
Joshie is adorable...although I don't think he's very happy about the election results. :)
Too cute! Far too cute! X.
ReplyDeletedid you get your free milk shake from the chik fil a at oak leaf?! cookies n cream...nom nom nom
ReplyDeleteummm, NO! I didn't even know they were giving them away! Curses!!!! I got nothing free :( Oh well
ReplyDeleteIs he old enough to have voted? He looks so manly with his new hair cut. Well, more like a teeny, tiny, little man!! LOL!!
ReplyDeleteNo worries about GA! We were happy last year. Carl thinks FSU will give UF big probs when they play.
Joshie is adorable...although I don't think he's very happy about the election results. :)
ReplyDelete