
Rule #1: Link to Kristin who tagged me. Yes, I was tagged before, but I forgot to, so I am making it up now.
Rule #2:
1. I think I have some sort of OCD. Things have to be done a certain way or it will drive me crazy!
2. I like to have crazy/different/odd highlights done in my hair. I think it is a rebellious thing I do just to drive my mom crazy...who probably also has a form of OCD.
3. I bought the book "The Memory Keepers Daughter" in hopes of reading it. I've only made it through the first 2 chapters and I can't seem to pick it up anymore. It just didn't catch me and hold me, ya know?
4. I drive a minivan. Not out of want, but out of necessity. But I swear I do not have a soccer ball on the back.
5. My favorite color is purple. It used to be blue when I was young and has morphed into purple as I've gotten older. It is now an eggplant color.
6. I have severe stomach ulcers that I can't seem to get rid of. They started out after I had John John and have not gotten better. I can somewhat control them with medication, but that gets hard and expensive to keep up with. I obviously live a high stress life, LOL.
7. My initials are ASS. I think it is super funny, so I named Aliya he name so she could carry on the crazy initials too. Honestly, John and I wanted to name her Aliya, and her middle name is Selene after my dead sister, so it worked out that way too.
Rule #3:
I am going to try to tag 7 people, hopefully I can, I don't want to tag people that have already done this, so if I do, I am sorry.
1. Lucie, yay!
2. Abbey, let's go girl!!! Soon to be mama!
3. Lindsey, time to have another post
4. Jen, have you done this yet??
Ok, that's all I've got, sorry to break the rules, I know I suck.
Rule #4: Now and I going to comment on everyone's blogs.






That is terrible about the ulcers - no fun at all. I am with you on the OCD - I know I have it but can't stop it!
ReplyDeleteI was tagged a few weeks ago but I'll do it again on my blog tomorrow :)
aww, I am BUMMED you can't get into Memory Keeper's daughter :( But yeah...I know how that is. If you're not feeling it, you're not feeling it. ;)
ReplyDeleteSorry about your tummy! I tagged you back.
ReplyDeleteWhoa, had no idea about the ulcers. At least you have some awesome hair to counteract that yuckiness, right? :)
ReplyDeleteYou've been tagged again. :)
ReplyDeleteThis one is easy though, trust me!