Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Time for another change

in hair color I mean.

This time I have extensions in. My hair doesn't hold certain colors and it fades. So, I went with extensions, they will not fade. Let me just tell you, some people (like my parents) are gonna freak! John loves it though.



The actual color

3 comments:

  1. I love how you're not afraid to "try anything" with your hair. I was like that a few years ago, then my hair got ruined!! It was only because the lady left me under the drier w/ dye on it for too long and I ended up having to get it all cut off. Needless to say, I never went back. It's just now grown back out.

    Your hair always looks great. As long as you like it, who cares what your parents think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leave it you and Betsy! :)~ I think it looks awesome!!!!
    It's also a great way to add color where and when you want to without it fading which I am a fan of!

    ReplyDelete