Sunday, February 1, 2009

Weekend Happenings

We had a fantastic weekend.

Our weekends start on Friday since John works Monday-Thursday. Friday, John and I had pictures taken together. Our fantastic photographer Lori met us in our little downtown and we took pictures near some old structures, in the road, in a park. I can't wait to see how they turned out.

Saturday, we got up and John made homemade waffles for us. They were fantastic, the kids ate them up.





John's cousin Dallas came over to babysit for us that night while we went to a housewarming party for some good friends. It was nice to visit everyone and have some good food.

Sunday, we lounged around in the morning. That afternoon, Aliya had a birthday party to go to at Sweet & Sassy. If you are not famililar, they are a kids spa/salon/party place. The birthday girl is in Aliya's class.
The girls got to change into a pop star costume.


They got their hair done

their nails painted

and then they got to rock out on the stage


She had an amazing time. Wish their was a grown up Sweet & Sassy for me!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good weekend! We did nothing, really. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! How great! What a nice weekend! I only hope that Sweet & Sassy is still around in a few years for Olivia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh she looks so cute!
    what a fun place...maybe I do need a girl. Did you wanna get up there and dress up and dance?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of a party like that...so much fun. I think even I'd enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete