Thursday, January 29, 2009

MEME Tag

So Lucie MEME tagged me. I honestly don't know who or what is MEME, but apparently there are no rules. So...I guess I am supposed to write randomness about myself.

^I bit my tongue today, like right on the edge, it hurts SOOOO bad.
^I usually don't complain about alot, but it really does.
^John and I are having Valentine pictures taken tomorrow. Our super-fantastic photographer Lori will be taking them in Green Cove, in front of the old theatre.
^I went back to Target today for more toy clearance. I got some more great deals!

^I bought Trivial Pursuit Digital for John. But I secretly want to kick his butt at it.
^I am looking forward to John John's 4th birthday party. We are doing a Pirate Valentine theme since he was a Valentine Baby. Awww
^I love this website tiltshiftmaker.com It makes landscape pics look like miniatures. Check out our house. (you may have to click on it to actually see it.)


Ok, that's it. I'm not gonna tag anyone cause I suck. And since there are no rules, I should be cool. :)

1 comment:

  1. you are so cool!

    I am excited about your pics...that is so fun!

    I am sad though that I am missing out on another bday party! WTF?! At least I made it to yours!

    Loving the pic of your house...it looks like a dollhouse kinda...so cool!

    ReplyDelete