Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Hope everyone had a wonderful, safe new years eve.

John and I attended a wedding in the afternoon, Congrats Samara and Mark. Then later that evening we attended a New Years Eve party hosted by Shauna and John. It was great to get out for the evening. John's wonderful cousin Dallas watched the kids for us, which was awesome.

Here's a few pics from the car as we were heading to the wedding. We were in such a rush, we never got one together, sad.

(not smiling here, I have no clue why?)


(and smiling)


I actually had a woman at the reception come up to me out of the blue, and tell me I was the most elegant woman there. I had to turn around to see who she was talking to, oh me! Me? Holy Cow! It honestly made me feel great to hear such a compliment, that wasn't from John's mouth.

We actually rang in the new year watching Dick Clark on the TV. The poor man appeared to be melting on the tv, and it wasn't due to the drinks we had earlier. I got my New Years Eve kiss from John for the 10th year in a row :)

Here's a pic from the party. Apparently Sherri Jo loves Asti.


We have no resolutions this year, yet. I would like to lose weight, like alot of people, but sofar the year has not started out that way. (I was already in the bag of Doritos a few minutes ago, shhh)

Welcome 2009!

4 comments:

  1. FUN!! and Hey...we need a full-length pic of you in the fab. dress!!!! Glad y'all had a good time...it's always nice to get a break from our ankle biters. LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous, Angie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok that had to make you feel AWESOME!!!! :)
    You did look great !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do look elegant in that dress. Oooh la la!

    My goal to eat healthier is not going so well either...just pigged out on donuts for breakfast. Shameful, but delicious!

    ReplyDelete