Sunday, January 11, 2009

Weekend Happenings

This weekend was fabulous and productive.

Friday night, John took me out to our favorite resturant for my birthday dinner. We went to Bonefish and it was fabulous. My mom watched the kids for us overnight as well. After dinner, we stopped by the bar that my best friend Kirsten works at to say hi. I haven't seen her in several months.
The next morning, John and I had breakfast at IHOP, then picked up the kids. On the way home, we got the brilliant idea to build a beer pong table. If you are not familiar, it is a game that is played by college kids (and old married couples wanting to relive their youth) So, after several hours of designing and building, we have successfully created a beautiful table. We even used the left over hard wood from our floors in the house.


We also completed alot of household chores that needed to be done. Bagging the leaves in the front yard, cleaning out a closet, and cleaning up the garage. Very productive weekend I must say. Tonight after the kids went to bed, John and I played a round of beer pong. I won!

Here are a few more pics of the completed table.

3 comments:

  1. Great job on the table. Love the "team colors" on each side! Glad you had a good Birthday dinner. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at you...seriously is there anything ya'll can't contruct?!

    Do when do we get to break that in?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Beer pong. You crazy kids.

    ReplyDelete