Monday, October 13, 2008

Cookies

Aliya and I made Halloween cookies today.

I bought the premade cookie dough. and tried to roll it out and cut into pumpkin shapes with a cookie cutter. However, that did not work and I ended up flattening out balls of cookie dough into "pumkin" shapes and adding stems.

After they cooled, I attempted to remove them from my baking stone, and realized I should have attempted that earlier, a few of them broke, and they did not look to appetizing.


Aliya and I made orange icing and iced the cookies and then we added chocolate sprinkles.


They did not turn out like I had envisioned, but apparently they tasted great.


I just wanted to add, my friend Sheree inspired this madness. Thanks girl!

4 comments:

  1. haha! ;) Glad we inspired you. They look yummy to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who cares what they look like...I bet they taste fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm, cookies! I'll eat them no matter what they look like. We TOTALLY need to play some Mario Kart again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmm...the icing and sprinkles will make anything good

    ReplyDelete