Monday, October 27, 2008

My new Beco Carrier came!

Today I received my new Beco Butterfly carrier. Beco had to change their design because a big company has decided that since they are trying to patent the buckle carrier idea, that no one else can make them.

So, this is my old carrier, the 4th Gen Beco. I still have it and still use it. Joshie was...8 or 9 months here?



And here we are in the Butterfly, gosh he has gotten big!


Anyways, the new design allows the baby to sit in the carrier, in a actual seat. So, I can unclip the waist belt and he can dangle from my shoulders and not fall. It is nice, a good design, it just takes a bit to get used to. It also has an infant insert for little babies that keeps them up high in the carrier.

Ok, I still cannot get over how much Joshie has grown. He even has a little baby mullet going on.



We took the kids for a walk tonight , and of course I left my camera at home, doh! Aliya and John John rode their bikes and Joshie rode on my back.

When we got home, I had John take Aliya's training wheels off. I refuse to buy her a new bike until she can ride without them. So, until she does, she will have a Dora bike, and FWI-Dora is not cool in 1st grade!

So, after alot of running up and down the driveway, with Daddy, not Mommy, she started to get it. Hopefully, we can pass on ole Dora to John John, and FWI-Dora rocks in PreK.

4 comments:

  1. love the new Beco! I have one and I haven't really used it with Gabs. I need to start using it more, so thanks for reminding me!

    WTG Aliya for getting close to ditching those training wheels! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tag, you're it! Go check my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn it...I was gonna tag you whenever I finished my tag. :oP

    Anyways, I think the carrier is very, very cool. I'm sure Joshie loves going for piggy-back rides with mama.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dora stops being cool in 1st grade? WHO KNEW?!! Thanks for the tip. =)

    ReplyDelete