Friday, October 24, 2008

Halloween Sneak Peak/My baby girl is growing up *tear

Aliya was invited to a Halloween Party. She is there right now. However, the part that makes me a tiny bit sad, is she is at a little boy's house, her 'boyfriend' from school. And she is by herself. This is the first time I have dropped her (or any of my kids) off to a party and left.

She is a pirate for halloween, here are the pics. She had to take pics with the pirate gun too.





4 comments:

  1. She is the prettiest little pirate I ever did see! Wow, she looks super cute. I hope she is having fun at her party with her boyfriend. I cannot fathom my children being old enough to be dropped off to a party without me but I know it will happen some day before long. Boo hoo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so pretty!! Hope she has a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what an adorable pirate. I can't believe she's at her *boyfriend's* house. They grow up too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh! girl!!!!! there's just something about pics of a girl with a gun! heehee!!!! she does look so big...when you dropped her off, did you linger just a lil bit?!

    ReplyDelete