Sunday, October 19, 2008

Weekend Happenings

Friday night, we went to Goldhead State Park (the park we camped at a few weeks ago) to meet my Dad and StepMom for the evening. They camp in a fifth wheel, and the kids seemed to enjoy that way better than tent camping.

It was my dad's 58th birthday.




Then on Saturday, I went to a friend from high school's baby shower. I also got to see Lucie and baby Matthew. He is so handsome.






Today, I am looking forward to relaxing, reading more of 'The Memory Keepers Daughter' and watching football. Oh, I did make homemade laundry detergent today. It was super easy.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy weekend!!

    Happy birthday to your dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to your pops! ;)

    CUTE pics. That little boy is way handsome.

    And you made your own laundry detergent? June Cleaver, WATCH OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll need to make that laundry detergent when my Charlie's Soap runs out... like in a year since I only use it for CDs. I like how "camping" involved Wow Wow Wubzy, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can't believe i really got to see you twice in one week!
    you will have to let me know how the detergent works...seriously!

    and what's a 5th wheel? i may live on the westside but i am all sex and the city!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I'm just A FRIEND FROM HIGH SCHOOL? I thought we were so much more Angie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't even know there was a such thing as homemade laundry detergent! Learn something new every day. :)

    That is seriously one cute baby!

    And camping in a 5th wheel is much more my style too!

    ReplyDelete