Anyways, so my hair looks fantastic, I love the color, I went with a dark brown, very close to my natural color, with bright red streaks. My mom is probably going to freak like she usually does, but that is okay. I figure, it's not like a tattoo or something that can't come off, it something I can change. Plus, I secretly love when she gives me 'that look'.
I've got a few things I need to work on today. One being getting the kids' Halloween costumes started. They are going as pirates this year, and John John is so excited. Every ship in the sea is a pirate ship.
He and John were watching the first part of National Treasure the other night, and you know in the beginning how they have the British ships sailing. John John saw them and said "ohhh, pirates!, arrrr"
So, I need to get busy on costumes. It's pretty much going to be old clothes cut up and then a few black and white strip accents and some red. Joshie has his pirate costume on today, a little outfit my hairdresser bought him before he was born. I can't believe he is almost growing out of it already.
Here's Joshie in his outfit today, you can't really tell cause he is sitting down and I was on the couch taking the pic.






can you sew my kid's costumes please? i will give you some free jewelry?!
ReplyDeletei don't know what they are gonna be yet....hmmmmmmm
Loving the hair hot mama! Betsy does such a great job!
LOVE the hair!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the kids costumes...I bet they will be fabulous ;)
You already know how much I love your hair...you hottie you!
ReplyDelete