And I am a nervous wreck. I need to finish packing, but I sit here on the computer, staring...
As soon as Aliya's bus gets here at 3pm, we are leaving. We're going to a state park down the road for just a one night trial camping trip.
John and I have never taken the kids camping, and we haven't been since 2006. We have a little 4 person tent and 1 queen air mattress. Luckily, the kids both have a blow up sleeping bag that they will sleep in, assuming we can squeeze them in the tent.
John is busy working, trying to wrap up his hectic work week. And I just laid down Joshua for a nap. I have several loads of laundry waiting for me.
Wish us luck!
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






oooh! Good luck. I bet it will be fun! Have a blast :)
ReplyDeleteit will be great ~!
ReplyDeleteone of those stories you tell when the kids are older..."remember the one time we tried to go camping?! Psh..what were we thinking?! LMAO!"
Ok...just kidding!
I hope it goes well...I haven't been outside since this morning so I have no idea what it's like but I pray for no rain, minimal mosquito bites, and lots of smores!