I was never able to get a pic of all 3 of them together, but I did get one with Joshie on John John's lap, which is amazing in itself!
There were all of these weird looking pumpkins and gourds. Some pumpkins looked like they had horrible pimples and then some gourds were as big as pumpkins, think there was some funny business going on in the pumpkin farm.
Joshie had a great time climbing on the pumpkins, he wouldn't even sit still for a pic.
I still can't get over John John, he was all smiles. He had a blast!
Once we got home, the boys took a nap while Aliya and I carved the pumpkin. This was the first time we have carved once since she was little, so she wasn't aware of the stringy yuck inside.
But she eventually dug right in.
And, we carved a scary pumpkin.






cute! Aliya looks so proud of her pumpkin :)
ReplyDeleteFun!! It turned out great!
ReplyDeleteThat's a great jack o lantern. And I was thinking the same thing about John-John. He was all smiles! What a cutie!
ReplyDeletehi! loving the pics girl!
ReplyDeletewhere was your pumpkin patch?
i still can't get over how big the kids are...it's just nuts!
I can't wait to hear how Friday goes!!