You don't have to pretend! The Gators are amazing
I'm pretty sure The Office isn't even new tonight so that makes it a LITTLE easier, right? :)
It was a good game, but you better believe I have my DVR set for my shows too!
I watched a lot of the game but had to go to bed with 10 mins left on the clock!I DVR'd Grey's...my mom was texting me in between commercials when she would flip it to the game! Cute!Am I seeing you tonight?!
I'm so glad we don't watch sports in this house.
Thank God for DVR and TiVo! I don't know how I'd live without it!
You NEVER cheer for the Gators. Not even to pretend. Gator-haters must UNITE!! LOL!!
You don't have to pretend! The Gators are amazing
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure The Office isn't even new tonight so that makes it a LITTLE easier, right? :)
ReplyDeleteIt was a good game, but you better believe I have my DVR set for my shows too!
ReplyDeleteI watched a lot of the game but had to go to bed with 10 mins left on the clock!
ReplyDeleteI DVR'd Grey's...my mom was texting me in between commercials when she would flip it to the game! Cute!
Am I seeing you tonight?!
I'm so glad we don't watch sports in this house.
ReplyDeleteThank God for DVR and TiVo! I don't know how I'd live without it!
ReplyDeleteYou NEVER cheer for the Gators. Not even to pretend. Gator-haters must UNITE!! LOL!!
ReplyDelete