Thursday, January 15, 2009

Target Toy Clearance!

I just happened to go into Target today for some mini blinds and flood lights and ran across the annual 75% off toy clearance. Holy Smokes!

I had Joshie in the buggie and we went up and down the clearance isles, pushing the old lady out of the way. I'm kidding, she was in a motorized wheel chair, I just sorta pushed her from behind.

There were actually tons of amazing toys. I frantically tried to text my friends (holla invision!) to let them know it was on, while grabbing unbelievable deals.

So, now for the loot. I spent $37.18 on toys, the regular price would have been 148.96. I'd say that is a good day!

3 comments:

  1. You have no idea how bummed I am that I missed the sale this morning. I'm sure all the good stuff is gone. :( I'm still trying to decide if it would be worth dragging my unshowered, worn out self down there tonight.

    Glad you got some great deals though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for letting us all know about this, Angie. My boys and I went this afternoon and it wasn't all cleared out. We stocked up on some great stuff for upcoming birthday parties and such. Wooo hoooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! It goes to show how much retailers are earning during off =sale periods! If only they give such generous offers here.

    ReplyDelete