Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tuesday night TV

Do you remember this?



Of course you do! The original 90210.

I didn't get to watch the original show much, as I was 10 when it originally aired, but I do recall some episodes, when they were in college, and then reruns.

So, now to the point...
Last week, I made it a point to watch the New 90210. Unfortunately, it was on during the RNC, and I was flipping back and forth between the new show and Fred Thompson's speech (which by the was was wonderful, that man can speak!)

From what I saw, it was pretty good, a little risque, but kept my attention. So, I watched the new episode last night and I think this is going to be my new show. I can't believe I am saying this.

So, for all of you old 90210 fans, you may just like it. Kelly Taylor, Brenda Walsh, Nat and even Andrea's daughter Hannah make an appearance.


1 comment:

  1. oh I wanna watch it but baby daddy has such a grip on the tv remote!
    I may have to wait til its on DVD to catch up...or maybe watch online?!

    Ya know Linz is a big 90210 fan!

    ReplyDelete